University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship is currently inviting applications from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship. This offer is available to international students enrolling for a degree program at the university in the coming academic session.
The University of Exeter scholarships value is over £4 million for students starting a program in September 2022.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Details About the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
At the University of Exeter Business School, attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs, however applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to Apply
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program. Please make an application for study place to receive an a conditional or an unconditional offer.
Application Deadline: Varies