John Carroll University Merit Scholarships is open to eligible and interested international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2022/2023 academic session.
The Merit programs which is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing John Carroll University Merit Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Host Institution(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $27,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Details About the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students upon their entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. Click here to view the SAP Policy. Additional information on renewability can be found here
Our merit scholarship programs have been designed to honour students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents with us.
Eligibility Criteria for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships
To be eligible for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How to Apply
When you submit your application for admission, you will automatically be considered for merit scholarships. John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2022