- Target: The citizens of the United Kingdom
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate and postgraduate level in any discipline
- Host Institution: De Montfort University Leicester – UK
- Deadline: Varies
The De Montfort University Leicester is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships. To be eligible, students must be enrolled on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course during the academic year.
Eligible students will be awarded up to £6,000 of support. This includes:
- A cash bursary of up to £4,000
- Up to £2,000 towards sport-specific support, such as physiotherapy, strength and conditioning training, and private medical insurance
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
To qualify for the Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship you must:
- Be enrolled on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course during the academic year 2020/21
- Compete at a high representative level*, and be able to demonstrate passion and commitment to your sport
The UK students are invite to apply.
See the link below.
24 January 2021.